- 1lb (approximately 12 medium) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup fresh blood orange
- ½ red onion, finely sliced in half rounds
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded finely sliced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro + tender stalks
- ¼ cup fresh dill, stems removed
- 1-2 watermelon radishes, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Cut the shrimp into ½ -inch pieces. Place in a large mixing bowl with the lime and orange juice, red onion, jalapeño, and salt and toss to combine. Cover, making sure the shrimp is submerged in the juices. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp mixture from the fridge, and stir in the mango and half the herbs. Taste and season with more salt if needed. Serve chilled in individual bowls, garnish with radish, avocado, and the remainder of the herbs. Serve immediately.